Our vets can prescribe and supply a wide range of acute and lifelong medications for your pet, so here’s what you need to know to ensure you get your pet’s medication on time.
- We can supply preventative flea and worming treatments for registered animals who have been seen by our vet within the last year. For pets who require regular flea and worming medications, you may wish to consider our Pet Health Club [page link] monthly subscription service, where the products are delivered to your home every three months.
- Our vets can supply written prescriptions for clients who prefer to order their pet’s medication online. Email or call the surgery to discuss your requirements.
- For repeat prescriptions please telephone our friendly reception team on 01508 498718. The office is open 09.00 am until 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow five full working days for medication requests where possible.
- As soon as the medication is ready, we will call you. The medication will be sent to you once full payment has been received; a postage fee will apply for posted medications.
- We can accept card payments over the telephone or upon collection at the Surgery.
- We will post medications to your registered home address. Alternatively, you can collect the medication from our Surgery in Hempnall by prior arrangement.
- If a medication is required urgently or has postage restrictions, we will call to liaise an appropriate home delivery or collection time as guided by our vet.
“In good hands”
Excellent vets, excellent service, I trust my pet is in good hands.